Women’s Perfume or Top Perfumes 2018 – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa:
About Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa:
Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa
- Best Smelling Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Best Selling Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Latest Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Perfume For Women 2018 South Africa
- Popular Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Top Selling Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Ladies Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Most Popular Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Top 10 Perfumes For Women 2018 South Africa
- Best Ladies Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Best Female Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Perfumes For Her 2018 South Africa
- New Perfumes 2018 For Ladies South Africa
- Latest Perfumes 2018 For Ladies South Africa
- New Perfumes 2018 Women’s South Africa
- 2018 Women Perfumes South Africa
- Latest Womens Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Newest Womens Perfume 2018 South Africa
- The Latest Perfumes For Ladies 2018 South Africa
- Top Female Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Best Perfume 2017 South Africa
- New Perfumes 2017 South Africa
- Best Women’s Perfume 2017 South Africa