Women’s Perfume or Top Perfumes 2018 – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa:
About Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa:
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
3) Stella Rose Absolute: Stella Rose Absolute launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2005 is a luxurious and sophisticated perfume for women and one of the best rose perfumes hands down.
4) Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Perfume: Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau women designed by perfumer Serge Kalouguine belong to the floral fragrances group.This Perfume was launched by Diptyque in 1983. This is a totally natural, rose-infused scent with notes of black currant leaf and Bulgarian rose. It is one of the most popular summer scents and is popular with both men and women.
5) Creed Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare: Speaking of rose fragrances Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a sophisticated fragrance made from the rarest Bulgarian roseand does not come cheap. It is a long lasting perfume that belongs to the floral green fragrance group. It is a refreshing and classy fragrance which most women find difficult to resist.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
Top Perfumes 2018 in South Africa
Sometimes women wonder why their most favorite perfume scent doesn't last on their skin all day or all evening. It's because women's fragrances are divided into several categories, and each category has a specific potency for that fragrance.
When you want to apply the most potent and intensive fragrance to the pulse points on your skin, then you will choose a scent that is described as a perfume.
When a woman's fragrance is applied to a pulse point on the body, it is said to make the scent last longer. Pulse points are located on the inside crick of your arm, behind your knee, behind your ear, on the inside of your wrist, or in your throat area.
The next longest lasting fragrance is called eau de parfum, which when translated from the French, is a watered version of the perfume. Next comes eau de toilette, and then eau de cologne.
A fragrance will last longer on your skin when it contains higher amounts of the main fragrance's essential oils. In addition, the longer that fragrance lasts, the more expensive it is.
In eau de cologne, you will find approximately four percent of the perfume's essential oils that make up the fragrance. The fragrance will normally last between three and five hours. The eau de toilette contains approximately eight to fifteen percent essential oils. These fragrances are the least concentrated, which means that you can count on them lasting for approximately only two hours.
At the high end of the fragrance lasting level is perfume or what is called Parfum Classic, which contains approximately thirty percent essential oils. Perfume or a Parfum Classic scent will last more than six hours.
Furthermore, did you know that perfume that is packaged in a small sized bottle will last longer than a perfume that is packaged in a larger size?
Now that you know the potency of each perfume product, you will be able to more knowledgeably buy women's fragrances for yourself or that special person in your life.
Top 6 Rose Perfumes For Women
Types Of Womens Perfume
The common person often does not understand and know about the types of womens perfume that are available providing different fragrances for different body chemistry. By understanding and knowing about the different types of women's perfume a person can buy and wear scents that are suited to them and will produces the positive benefits of perfume. There are some simple basic bits of knowledge that will prove useful for the perfume buyer and wearer.
Types Of Women's Perfume Groups
The basic breakdown of a womens perfume is in the type of scent that is the basic ingredient. There are different smells that a perfume is created from and that will be an asset or detriment to the wearer. Perfumes can be defined as floral, oriental, woody, fresh, and fougere. These labels of perfume types are determined by the type of scent that they create and the ingredients they are created from. A basic floral will be the scent of a flower, a fresh scent will be a citrus or natural smell and a woody will be created by using the barks and oils of different woods. By understanding these simple breakdowns in the fragrances a person can choose the type of women's perfume they want and that will blend with their body type to create a tantalizing aroma.
Types Of Women's Perfume Strengths
The most basic type of womens perfume strength is a true perfume. A person who wears true perfume will have an expensive small bottle of the strongest concentration of the scent. Perfume is concentration of aromatic oils that will be at least twenty percent. By using the true perfume a person will have the full essence of the fragrance offering an unmistakable aroma.
For the average person on the average day a less expensive, lower concentration of a perfume will be completely appropriate. The eau de perfume, eau de toilette, and eau de cologne will all be reduced concentrations in order of listing. These concentrations can be bought in larger quantities for less money making them affordable types of women's perfume strengths.
Learning Types Of Women's Perfume
For the person who wants to learn more about women's perfume taking the time to study these various groups and strengths will be very useful. By looking at the more popular brand names and perfume and defining the group of scents they fall into a person can quickly determine what the fragrance will be like. Some scents are obvious as to their group. For example, Lily of the Valley is a floral. Other classic scents are well known in the perfume industry but a newcomer will need to investigate this category of womens perfume.
- Best Smelling Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Best Selling Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Latest Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Perfume For Women 2018 South Africa
- Popular Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Top Selling Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Ladies Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Most Popular Women’s Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Top 10 Perfumes For Women 2018 South Africa
- Best Ladies Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Best Female Perfume 2018 South Africa
- Perfumes For Her 2018 South Africa
- New Perfumes 2018 For Ladies South Africa
- Latest Perfumes 2018 For Ladies South Africa
- New Perfumes 2018 Women’s South Africa
- 2018 Women Perfumes South Africa
- Latest Womens Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Newest Womens Perfume 2018 South Africa
- The Latest Perfumes For Ladies 2018 South Africa
- Top Female Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Best Perfume 2017 South Africa
- New Perfumes 2017 South Africa
- Best Women’s Perfume 2017 South Africa