Women’s Perfume or Cheap Ladies Fragrances – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, Cheap Ladies Fragrances in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About Cheap Ladies Fragrances in South Africa:
About Cheap Ladies Fragrances in South Africa:
The Versace Women Perfume is a remarkable women's perfume created by Gianni Versace in the tear of 2001. This is the combination fragrances of Frangipani blossoms and leaves with eglantine, jasmine as well as bergamot. There are also other scents of the fruity tones of raspberry and plum available.
How to Get It
If you're interested in finding the perfume lines, there are actually some discount online stores that you may want to check out. Nevertheless, it is valuable for you to be very careful to prevent buying unoriginal product any time you want to order the perfume from the online stores. Ensure that you check the reliability of online stores and declare that they assure genuine products and do not sell imitations or knockoffs.
There are actually several fragrances that are part of the perfume line. They are Time to Relax, Baby Rose Jeans, Time for Energy, Crystal Noir, and Versace Signature.
Versace Women perfume can be worn in each and every day, on the evening outings as well as special occasions.
Versace Signature and Crystal Noir
The Versace Signature perfume by Versace for Women is an Eau de Parfum. The wonderful blend of azalea and jasmine gives this perfume a floral and vibrant scent. Moreover, it has the silky softness of a veil of musk mixed with the fragrance of Moroccan cedar wood and Kashmir wood.
The Crystal Noir is the Versace Women perfume that is a blend of amber and gardenia fragrances. This perfume offers modern contrasts so that offer the ultimate classic touch. Versace generally produce a feminine scent to their perfume. Particularly for the Versace Women perfume [http://perfumeclinic.com/versace-women-perfume/versace-women-perfume-elegance-and-sensual/], Versace highlights it in a seductive and sensual touch.
Cheap Ladies Fragrances in South Africa
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
3) Stella Rose Absolute: Stella Rose Absolute launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2005 is a luxurious and sophisticated perfume for women and one of the best rose perfumes hands down.
4) Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Perfume: Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau women designed by perfumer Serge Kalouguine belong to the floral fragrances group.This Perfume was launched by Diptyque in 1983. This is a totally natural, rose-infused scent with notes of black currant leaf and Bulgarian rose. It is one of the most popular summer scents and is popular with both men and women.
5) Creed Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare: Speaking of rose fragrances Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a sophisticated fragrance made from the rarest Bulgarian roseand does not come cheap. It is a long lasting perfume that belongs to the floral green fragrance group. It is a refreshing and classy fragrance which most women find difficult to resist.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
The Top 5 Recommended Women's and Men's Fragrances
It is easy if you know where to look for the best deals. Once you know these secrets and with a little bit of time and effort, you may find different discount womens perfume that goes for a hundred dollars per ounce at a discounted price.
- Also note that since you buy the perfume at a discount, it doesn't mean it isn't any good.
Know When to Shop
They say timing is everything. If you shop at the right times during the year, you can find amazing discount women's perfume. After holidays, such as Christmas, Mother's Day, and Valentine's Day try at your local stores.
These stores should be having left-over perfumes packaged in holiday boxes. When holidays are over, the packaging is no good. Many stores will deeply discount womens perfume that is packaged for the holidays.
What if the store did not advertise for a sale for perfume?
If your store does not have an advertised sale you can ask discount for purchasing holiday leftovers. After holidays, the buyers are the boss. You are really helping the store to get rid of their old items in stock.
Stay on top of the newest trends in perfume
If you can stay on top of the newest trends from your favorite perfume manufacturer, you may also stumble upon some amazing women's perfume discounts. If you know that your favorite perfume maker is about to introduce a new line or even a newly shaped bottle, you can score huge discounts on the old styles. Most stores are happy to sell the old line at a mark down to make room for the new products they are receiving.
This is one of the simplest and greatest secret. ASK. If you feel you cannot stay on top of the newest trends in perfume, then do this. Ask the store clerk if they have old line of your favorite manufacturer's brand and if they can sell it to you at a discounted rate.
Know What to Ask For
Goto your local stores that sells perfume. Many stores sell the test bottles when they get to be about half full. Often you can buy your favorite fragrances at a fraction of the cost of a new bottle.
If you want to wear extremely expensive cologne but just can't afford it, ask the cosmetics clerk to sell you the sample bottle. You might end up paying ten dollars for an ounce of perfume that costs one hundred dollars for a two ounce bottle.
Buy Gift Baskets Instead Of Just Buying a Bottle
Another great way to find discount women's perfume is to buy gift baskets instead of just buying a bottle of your favorite scent. Often you will get other cosmetics such as soaps, lotions, powders, essential oils, or even several sizes of your favorite perfume in one basket for a fraction of what it would cost to buy the items all separately.
What to do with the gift items that you won't use?
Don't worry if the gift basket contains items you won't use. You can take those items and save money by giving them away as gifts. You can even take one gift basket and rewrap the contents to make gifts for two different friends or family members.
- Cheap Fragrance South Africa
- Men’s Cologne online South Africa
- Men’s Cologne webSites South Africa
- Men’s Cologne names South Africa
- Men’s Cologne deals South Africa
- Men’s Cologne prices South Africa
- Men’s Cologne 2017-2018 South Africa
- Men’s Cologne South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Cataluge South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Specials South Africa
- Ladies Cologne For Sale South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Brands South Africa
- Ladies Cologne online South Africa
- Ladies Cologne webSites South Africa
- Ladies Cologne names South Africa
- Ladies Cologne deals South Africa
- Ladies Cologne prices South Africa
- Ladies Cologne 2017-2018 South Africa