What Are the Types of Women’s Perfume?
Are you confused by all the different types of women’s perfume? Do you know what the types or flavors mean? You may have heard a perfume described as being a floral or oriental, woody or citrus, but then have heard one described as a floral oriental. It can appear to be very confusing but if you have a basic understanding of the main categories, then the subcategories are just extensions of the mains, in way of blends.
There are three fragrance notes to every perfume. The top, middle and base. They change over time which is why when you first smell a scent on yourself it is different to when you smell it an hour or so later. Depending on your own body chemistry it can become deeper and more alluring or it could become where you find the smell quite distasteful. For this reason it is wise to test a perfume on yourself and wait an hour or two before you make that final purchase.
The four main traditional categories or families are:
- Floral – This is an easy one because floral means flower and this fragrance has a flowery scent. Subtle and gentle it can be worn at any time. A famous ‘floral-aldehyde’ perfume is Chanel No 5.
- Woody – These have an earthy tone and are perfect for feeling fresh and alive but still giving that aura of sophistication. Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler has woody undertones.
- Citrus – This one is fruity, fresh and crisp. Britney Spear’s Believe Perfume, is a Citrus scent and can be worn day or night.
- Oriental – These perfumes are sweet and spicy and the ‘strongest’ of all the perfumes. They depict a certain ‘strength’ as they are intoxicating and sensual. Wearing this type of womens perfume and you are sure to stand out in the crowd, no matter if you are at work or play. Poison by Christian Dior is a well known Oriental fragrance.
Today you also hear perfumes described as being a ‘Green, Chypre or Fougere.’ As with any advances in an industry, perfumes are no different. This is why new categories are appearing. As the times change, so do people’s desires and tastes. What type of women’s perfume do you like? Everyone has their own choice and your choice will become your ‘signature.’
The Top 5 Recommended Women's and Men's Fragrances
Generally, one essential thing that most people will think about to be the most precious thing is women's fragrance. Let's see that every woman will have one of several types of fragrances such as cologne, perfume, or even eau de toilette. This is because women's fragrance is the thing that is useful to groom women.
These days, there are various types of women's fragrances that you can choose from. There are some fragrances produced by popular designers or that are named after celebrities. As there is many selections offered, getting the right fragrance that will meet your personality will not be difficult. You may want to have more than one as your collection. This is great and fun for you.
A Short History of Women's Fragrances
The first women's fragrances wore by Nefertiti and Cleopatra of Egypt. A long time ago, perfumes were basically a symbol of status and respect.
Selecting the Perfect Fragrance
Finding women's fragrances aren't tricky as there are many choices for fragrances these days.
Nowadays, the Vera Wang fragrance for women won the votes of many because of its sweet aromatic smell that is ideal for both acidic and non-acidic skin. This women's fragrance can be a good selection for your perfect perfume favorites.
The Numerous Families of Any Fragrance for Women
There are six various families that a womens fragrance possesses [http://perfumeclinic.com/womens-fragrance/womens-fragrance-looking-gorgeous-each/]. They are floral, fresh, oriental, fruity, chypre, and foody. Depending on women preferences, they can choose from these varieties. Keep in mind on how to opt for your fragrances so that you will be very easy to get and purchase the products that will meet your requirements.
What Are the Types of Women's Perfume?
Scent products trigger physical attraction by spreading pleasing fragrances. These are mood enhancers on relaxing and pleasurable evenings you spend with your lover. However, the odor of the natural sweat of a man is said to be highly attractive to women.
Women are sensitive to male pheromones (scented sex hormones) during the period of ovulation. Among body pheromones, androstenol is the body scent produced by fresh male sweat, and it is often attractive to women. Even though androstenol is by itself capable of attracting women, men are eager to use pheromone-based scents to draw women to them. An experiment carried out to prove this attractive power of male pheromones has shown that women frequently choose a pheromone-sprayed chair in a dentist's waiting room.
Scents that attract women include concentrated sprays with ingredients such as flower essences, roots, wild grasses, exotic barks, rare wine resins, and essential oils. These not only attract the opposite sex, but also increase their sexual desires. Aphrodisiac scents such as cinnamon, vanilla body spray, and musk have intense stimulating effects and boost sexual arousal in women immediately. Natural aphrodisiac, a new formula for men to attract women, is manufactured on the basis of the isolation and synthesis of unique pheromone compounds, which are mixed with essential oils to produce a scent. The scents are normally applied to the neck or forearm or on the clothes. You can wear these scents anytime. Some others are usually worn behind the ears or on the wrist. For the best results, apply the scents directly to the skin instead of the clothing.
Today, around forty unique scents are available that come in bottles with spray tops. One bottle may last up to two months. Many dealers offer discount and free shipping options.
- Perfumes For Women Online South Africa
- For Women Perfume South Africa
- New Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Most Popular Womens Perfume South Africa
- Top Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Perfume Sale Online South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Best New Women’s Perfume South Africa
- Top Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Discount Cologne And Perfume South Africa
- Fragrance Parfum South Africa
- Best Selling Perfumes 2017 South Africa
- Womens Perfume Sets South Africa
- Buy Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Female Perfume Brands South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Fragrances South Africa
- Best Smelling Perfume 2017 South Africa
- Scent Of A Woman Perfume South Africa
- Top 20 Perfumes For Ladies South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Perfume South Africa
- French Perfume Specials South Africa