What Are the Types of Women’s Perfume?
Are you confused by all the different types of women’s perfume? Do you know what the types or flavors mean? You may have heard a perfume described as being a floral or oriental, woody or citrus, but then have heard one described as a floral oriental. It can appear to be very confusing but if you have a basic understanding of the main categories, then the subcategories are just extensions of the mains, in way of blends.
There are three fragrance notes to every perfume. The top, middle and base. They change over time which is why when you first smell a scent on yourself it is different to when you smell it an hour or so later. Depending on your own body chemistry it can become deeper and more alluring or it could become where you find the smell quite distasteful. For this reason it is wise to test a perfume on yourself and wait an hour or two before you make that final purchase.
The four main traditional categories or families are:
- Floral – This is an easy one because floral means flower and this fragrance has a flowery scent. Subtle and gentle it can be worn at any time. A famous ‘floral-aldehyde’ perfume is Chanel No 5.
- Woody – These have an earthy tone and are perfect for feeling fresh and alive but still giving that aura of sophistication. Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler has woody undertones.
- Citrus – This one is fruity, fresh and crisp. Britney Spear’s Believe Perfume, is a Citrus scent and can be worn day or night.
- Oriental – These perfumes are sweet and spicy and the ‘strongest’ of all the perfumes. They depict a certain ‘strength’ as they are intoxicating and sensual. Wearing this type of womens perfume and you are sure to stand out in the crowd, no matter if you are at work or play. Poison by Christian Dior is a well known Oriental fragrance.
Today you also hear perfumes described as being a ‘Green, Chypre or Fougere.’ As with any advances in an industry, perfumes are no different. This is why new categories are appearing. As the times change, so do people’s desires and tastes. What type of women’s perfume do you like? Everyone has their own choice and your choice will become your ‘signature.’
The Top 5 Recommended Women's and Men's Fragrances
The Versace Women Perfume is a remarkable women's perfume created by Gianni Versace in the tear of 2001. This is the combination fragrances of Frangipani blossoms and leaves with eglantine, jasmine as well as bergamot. There are also other scents of the fruity tones of raspberry and plum available.
How to Get It
If you're interested in finding the perfume lines, there are actually some discount online stores that you may want to check out. Nevertheless, it is valuable for you to be very careful to prevent buying unoriginal product any time you want to order the perfume from the online stores. Ensure that you check the reliability of online stores and declare that they assure genuine products and do not sell imitations or knockoffs.
There are actually several fragrances that are part of the perfume line. They are Time to Relax, Baby Rose Jeans, Time for Energy, Crystal Noir, and Versace Signature.
Versace Women perfume can be worn in each and every day, on the evening outings as well as special occasions.
Versace Signature and Crystal Noir
The Versace Signature perfume by Versace for Women is an Eau de Parfum. The wonderful blend of azalea and jasmine gives this perfume a floral and vibrant scent. Moreover, it has the silky softness of a veil of musk mixed with the fragrance of Moroccan cedar wood and Kashmir wood.
The Crystal Noir is the Versace Women perfume that is a blend of amber and gardenia fragrances. This perfume offers modern contrasts so that offer the ultimate classic touch. Versace generally produce a feminine scent to their perfume. Particularly for the Versace Women perfume [http://perfumeclinic.com/versace-women-perfume/versace-women-perfume-elegance-and-sensual/], Versace highlights it in a seductive and sensual touch.
All About Versace Women Perfume
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women's perfume and vice versa, but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men's perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all - exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women's perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it's worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women's fragrances from perfume for men.
Women's perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There's a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women's scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men's perfume on the other hand differs from women's because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men's perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it's worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
- Perfumes For Women Online South Africa
- For Women Perfume South Africa
- New Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Most Popular Womens Perfume South Africa
- Top Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Perfume Sale Online South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Best New Women’s Perfume South Africa
- Top Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Discount Cologne And Perfume South Africa
- Fragrance Parfum South Africa
- Best Selling Perfumes 2017 South Africa
- Womens Perfume Sets South Africa
- Buy Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Female Perfume Brands South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Fragrances South Africa
- Best Smelling Perfume 2017 South Africa
- Scent Of A Woman Perfume South Africa
- Top 20 Perfumes For Ladies South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Perfume South Africa
- French Perfume Specials South Africa